My Thoughts Precisely? Maybe Maybe Not

It always amazes me how much I can construct thoughts and all that construction sometimes crumbles down the moment I sit down to write about it. I may at times succeed in writing those thoughts but when I start proofreading, I get amused at how much different the written thoughts sounds. So today, I was cruising the net reading from very talented people who always manages to either amaze, tickle, patronize, anger, disgust, or make me go on quite a trip with my thoughts.  I discovered alas! some of them actually manages to write my so-much-sought-after thoughts. Thoughts I always mean to write about but sometimes my twisted urge for creativity gets in the way and I end up writing something totally different.

For example, I have been observing some kinds of behaviors with some random humans and have been trying to put that in words. To make it all easy now here is a link to what I have always meant to write about it. http://luthercrop.hubpages.com/hub/i-can-point-names-and-name-finger

My friends have also been having endless discussions in regards to why it has become harder to find the right partner to settle with in this day and age. I may not have constructive advice to share with them but I came across this site and it got me thinking. Could this be the reason, really? The views here may not necessarily be my views or the whole gospel truth but it gives you a pretty good idea of what people think could be the problem. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tracy-mcmillan/why-youre-not-married_b_822088.html?ref=tw

With these two links, I may rest my case for now hoping that one day I will get the construction work (of my thoughts) complete and maybe even manage to lease a few floors (share the thoughts).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Peek At Today's Menu: Mice Meat!

Another Pastor Falls Off God's Wagon

I will begin from the beginning